Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunday Stash 12/08/13

The fabric buying binge of Q4 2013 is still in full swing.  I couldn't very well let all those great Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday sales pass me by, could I?


I picked up these half yard lovelies for a Cervical Cancer Awareness quilt I plan to make next year. Included are prints from Notting Hill, True Colors, Dowry, Minimalista, Sun Prints and Acacia.  The awareness ribbon for Cervical Cancer is teal and white, so the quilt will be in various shades of teal, turquoise, aqua and white...No idea what kind of pattern I'll be using yet.  Sure am loving buying prints in these colors though. Teal is one of my faves!


I also picked up a bundle of Pearl Bracelets because, well, who doesn't love these little pretties?

So, what new beauties have you picked up this week?

Linking up with Fiona @ Finding Fifth
Sunday Stash


3 comments:

  1. Love pearl bracelets! I have a charm stack from a swap I need to get to. Nice stash additions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh a quilt to support cervical cancer research is a lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love teal too - it might be my favourite colour! Looks like a great little collection of prints!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments make my day! I respond individually whenever possible; but if someone asks a question pertaining to something in my blog post, I will do my best to answer in the comments so everyone can see. Thanks again!